YOUR SAFETY IS PRIORITY ONE – UPDATE ON COVID-19
We recognize this is an unsettling time as the COVID-19 situation is rapidly changing and is now present within our own community. As such we are closely monitoring developments with respect to the spread of the virus, and our priority remains the safety of our employees, customers and our community. As a valued customer, we are committed to supporting all your automotive needs – during these uncertain times, and always…
We are here for you, we remain fully operational and are taking every necessary step to ensure you continue to receive the service you rely on in the safest manner possible.
We have taken enhanced measures to stay resilient.
Additional Hygiene and Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
- Additional sanitizers and sanitizing stations have been made available throughout the dealership.
- All service personnel will wear rubber gloves when working on vehicle interiors
- All vehicles will be wiped down and sanitized after each test drive and/or after showroom presentations.
- All service vehicles will be wiped down and sanitized before being returned to our customers.
- All touch points such as door handles, restroom doors, rails, showroom doors, tables, all in-dealership surfaces and employee desks are being regularly wiped and sanitized.
In-Dealership Signage and Access
In order to better control, maintain and erect signage, add easily identified sanitizers, we are limiting accesses to our dealerships’ main entrances.
Locations with on-site cafeterias will remain open. Staff-only eating and lounge areas will be closed allowing us to ensure the complete and regular cleaning of all customer lounge areas including guest seating, counter tops, condiment bars etc.
We are implementing conferencing and virtual sessions for all in-person third party meetings.
Maintaining appropriate social distancing
No physical contact, 6 foot rule, limit interaction.
Facilitating Employee Absence
We are instructing employees to stay home and see a doctor if they have the following symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, diarrhea, and/or symptoms associated with the common cold. We will require an employee to be removed from the workplace if they have knowingly been exposed.
All employee corporate travel has been suspended until further notice.
While this is a personal matter we have suggested to all employees to carefully review all personal travel plans and weigh the risks and benefits of travel at this time.
Like all viruses, the best way to combat it is to keep your immune system primed. Get proper sleep – 8 hours of sleep per night, maintain a healthy and balanced diet and regular exercise.
Making It Easier Than Ever to Deliver Your Automotive Needs
In order to make doing business with us as safe and convenient as possible, we urge our customers to take advantage of the following enhanced features… not only today, but as an on-going course of business:
- On-Demand Test Drives – we are happy to deliver a new or used vehicle to your work or home for a personal test drive… No obligation and no charge*. We can arrange all final transaction details at a location convenient and comfortable to you.
- On-Demand Pick-up & Delivery – need to service your vehicle? Save the trip, we are delighted to pick-up and deliver your vehicle, at no extra charge*.
- Detail Cleans – looking at a thorough cleaning and disinfecting of your ride? We’ll come to you and do an interior cleaning and sanitizing. It’s fast, it’s convenient and you’ll have that new car feel again!
- Parts Deliveries – contact us any time and we will deliver parts to your home or business.
We look forward to serving you in the manner that you choose, and will continue to deliver the highest quality service, while keeping your safety as priority one…
*Some restrictions apply.